RescueBooker™ from Bigfoot Laboratories is a web-based service for scheduling emergency services shifts. Whether your organization is a small volunteer ambulance or a major city fire service, RescueBooker is the tool you need:
- Users get online access to shift schedules by web browser and can book on or off shifts any time day or night.
- Everyone can always see up-to-the-minute crew pairings.
- Eliminates the need to drive down to the station house to check or white-out the printed schedule.
- Supports partial shift scheduling for utmost flexibility.
- Scheduling coordinators receive emails and pages to alert them of last-minute shift openings or book-offs.
- Works with or without an existing web site.
- Simple to set-up, easy to use and maintain, and at a very low fixed cost of $40 for an UNLIMITED NUMBER OF VOLUNTEERS AND VEHICLES!)
- No risk 30 day cancellation offer!!
- ATTENTION! Having problems accessing RescueBooker? See here.